Some days are tougher than ever. But nothing gets you back on that horse than pumping some inspirational tunes through your headphone/car stereo/sonos. So pack up all your cares and woes and
10. Stronger – Britney Spears “I’m stronger than I ever thought that I could be”
Britney has had her trails and let’s face it, if Britney can get through 2007, you can through anything too.
9. Confident – Demi Lovato “So you say I'm complicated, But you've had me underrated. What's wrong with being confident?”
Nothing Demi. just swing your hips and rock out knowing that there is nothing wrong with being a bad ass boss bitch.
8. Can’t Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton – Macklemore & Ryan Lewis “This is the moment…We’ll fight till it’s over”
I can’t rap, but if I could, I’d learn this one. A good reminder that ceilings cannot hold us back.
7. Not Giving In – Rudimental (feat. John Newman & Alex Clare) Just scream "I'M NOT GIVING IN" at the top of your lungs. That should clear any doubts you might have about yourself.
6. Let it go – Idina Menzela
"Let it go"
If like me, you have kids, the Frozen soundtrack is a permanent fixture in your car CD player. Embrace it. It is strangely cathartic to belt out: "Let it goooo!@ Can't hold me back anymooore!" at the traffic lights. Although it's better if my daughter isn't in the car, because apparently when she does it it's all cut but when I do I'm "ruining" the song.
5. Bulletproof – La Roux
“Life’s to short for me to stop”
The boppy beat will lift your mood guaranteed. A great one if you've just had a bit of a disappointment and are finding it tough to move on.
4. Shake it off – Taylor Swift “I never miss a beat, I’m lighting on my feat and that’s what they don’t see”
Only this low on the list because Tay Tay is not on Spotify. But my 4 year old does a stellar version of this girl power anthem that reminds us that "haters gonna hate", so best just get on with it regardless.
3. Survivor – Destiny’s Child “I’m a survivor, I’m gonna make it”
This was my jam in high school. Works for every situation. No matter what happens Queen Be and her crew want you to remember that you can't keep a good girl down.
2. Titanium – David Guetta (feat. Sia)
“You shoot me down, but I won’t fall I am titanium”
Sia just gets me. Perhaps it’s because we both grew up in Adelaide or perhaps we’re soul mates, it’s unclear.
1. What You Waiting For? – Gwen Stefani
“Look at your watch now, you’re still a super hot female”
Good question, Gwen, What ARE you waiting for? Sure, things are scary, sure, people might talk, you might fall on your face, but look how amazing your life is, be grateful and "take a chance you stupid hoe".